What is Artificial Fence? – Artificial fence is a coating product that is covered on wire mesh. Even though it has a natural grass appearance, it is actually made with artificial grass. The standard color for artificial fences is green. However, according to the place colors such as brown, gray, yellow, red can be used. If an additional dyeing is not desired, green is applied. If our customer wants to have a natural appearance, green color is applied.
Artificial fence, artificial fence covering and artificial hedge panel have become one of the most preferred fence types today. Because they are so functional. They not only offer a natural place but also they provide security. It can be used for both safety and aesthetic perception at the same time. They are generally used in places such as villas, gardens or sites. Additionally, their installation is quite simple. They can also be easily disassembled and re-installed in another place.
What Are the Usage Areas of Artificial Fence?
Artificial fence, artificial fence covering and artificial hedge panel can be used everywhere. For this reason, they have been very popular lately. They can be placed on both concrete and earthen floors. In this context, the difficulty of operation on soil floors is harder than on concrete floors. Because the uneven ground structure must first be made flat, and then the application and concrete operations must be carried out.
The usage areas of decorative grass fence panels are getting more and more diversified day by day. With each passing day, we see that artificial fences or panels are used in many different areas. We may list the usage areas as follows;
- Building, site and villa surroundings,
- School surroundings,
- Around the sports field,
- Hotel garden surroundings,
- Land, vineyard,
- Kindergarten, playground area
- Garbage container decoration
- Around swimming pools,
- On the balconies of home, workplace or public areas,
- In cafes and restaurants,
- Anywhere privacy is desired.
Artificial fence and artificial hedge panels, which offer a very modern and decorative appearance in these areas, also provide security.
What Are the Advantages of Artificial Fences?
- Artificial fence is galvanized. Thus, it will prevent rusting.
- It is weaved well.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It is easy to maintain and is not affected by many environmental factors.
- It has a feature that is not affected by sun rays and does not fade over time, together with its superior UV protected structure.
- It is also resistant to bad weather conditions.
- It is economical.
- It does not wear out over time.
- It is suitable for use in 4 seasons.
- It protects the privacy of your living spaces.
- It can be produced in different colors.
- It can be used in applications such as indoor landscaping or outdoor landscaping (garden landscaping).
- It can be used for many years without fading.
- The service life is at least 10 years.
- If you have a house with a garden, it eliminates the security problem. It prevents your home from being seen from the outside.
- There is no maintenance cost.
- It is very easy to clean.
- It does not gather dust.
- It can be easily installed and removed.
- It is also resistant to fire and other environmental effects.
Why Should You Prefer Artificial Fence?
As we wrote above in this article, artificial fence is a very advantageous product. The most advantageous aspect is that while providing you with a decorative area, it also ensures your safety. Who would want their home or garden to be viewed from the outside? Nobody, right? That’s why, as the Evali Grass family, we recommend you to use artificial fences. Since Evali Grass has been working in this field for years, we know the product in detail and recommend it to you because of its advantages.
Points to Consider While Choosing Artificial Fences
Let’s say you decide to have an artificial fence or artificial hedge panel. Then you’ll have a few things to think about. First of all, will the place you cover with an artificial fence be indoors or outdoors? What is the size of the area you will cover? Which color do you want to choose? Is the area that you will cover with an artificial fence an earthen area or does it have a concrete floor? You must consider all of these questions. Then you should ask the company that you choose. You should study with the company on your demands to have an appropriate artificial fence for you. As Evali Grass, we ask many questions to our customers about the area and their demands. In that way, we start to plan the artificial fence that we will install for you.
What are the Factors Affecting the Cost of Artificial Fence?
After deciding what you will choose, you may think about artificial fence cost. Actually there are 5 critical factors affecting the cost.
- The cost may vary by the differences between the artificial grass fence panel and the artificial grass fence roll. Because in the panel, iron is used more on the edges. Therefore, the cost of iron will also affect the total cost.
- There is also the cost factor due to color choices. Since green is generally used, choosing a different color will affect the cost.
- There may be differences depending on the size of the area. The larger the area, the higher the cost will be.
- Whether the area to be covered will be fenced or walled may be a factor. Because before starting the process, a field study is done. In areas where installation is difficult, the cost will increase.
- Whether it is made decoratively or standard can affect the cost. Because normally there is a standard price. If the customer requests additional features, this difference will affect the cost.
Evali Grass and Artificial Fence
As you can see, there are lots of advantages of artificial fences. As Evali Grass, we are proud to offer you such an advantageous and high quality product. If you are going to have a decorative artificial fence and want to have information about it, as Evali Grass we are ready to help you! You may reach us through contact information and you can ask any questions that come to your mind!